LEVA Global Marketing Ad Program
We’ve created four uniquely themed advertising resources to help you market electric bikes!
The NEW DATE NIGHT (Click to download)
Showcases the sexy sophistication of e-bikes as well as the sweat-free travel e-bikes provide.
The NEW FAMILY OUTING (Click to download)
Targeted to everyone who wants to exercise, have fun, and use less effort climbing hills.
The NEW TOWN CAR (Click to download)
Created to target the green commuter who wants to save time and money on gas.
The NEW WAY TO FITNESS AND FUN (Click to download)
Targeted to everyone who wants a light, low impact work out and leisurely ride.
Each of these ads is created in various formats (vertical, horizontal, etc.) to meet your specific needs. There is a dealer example (sample) of each and a blank version where you can add your specific business information and call to action points for your customers.
How Can I Use These Ads?
Can be used in many different formats such as poster size, 11” x 17” poster, flyers in both vertical and horizontal pdf formats for you to customize.
Can be used as a note card at your point of sale, invitation for a test ride (4 up on a page) for customizing your own text, vertical or horizontal pdf formats.
Can be used in many formats such as an 8 x 2 foot banner, header for a document, or bumper sticker in a vertical pdf format.
Can be used “as is” by just dropping onto your website’s home page to link directly to your e-bike product pages as a web banner, vertical or horizontal jpeg file format.
How Do I Get Started?
- Choose the ad you want to print
- Click on the graphic ad above to download the files
- Send the file to your local printer (cut and paste the link)
- Ask them to add your content in the specific locations as shown on the Samples
- Print and post!
Any Helpful Hints?
- Check Office Depot, Staples, Costco or your local printer for best prices; just email the file to them for a quotation.
- Online printers are available as well as www.bannersonthecheap.com which allows you to add a text box of your own content.
- The artwork has extra bleed around the edges so your printer can crop as needed.
- The ads are set to adapt to European formats as well.
- The ads are in a high resolution format and can be expanded or reduced in size, although standard sizes are suggested.
How Much is This Going to Cost Me?
Well, since LEVA (so graciously) covered those pesky design costs of the campaigns, it's really not going to cost you much at all! Below is a sample package we put together and you can get all of this for right around $150! Not bad, right?
- Full color poster about $20 each from your local printer
- 2’ x 3’ poster board ads at Costco for about $15
- Posting web ads on your website—free
- 2’ x 8’ vinyl banner with grommets about $20-25
- 8.5” x 11” shop flyers – run off your printer
What if I Want to Customize Beyond Just Adding My Name and Contact Info?